Ron. Thank god he changed out the kilt for this. Shady(+) construction 2004.
- We will treat ourselves and each other well.
- We will do what we say we will do.
- We will clean up after ourselves.
- Each person within our camp is expected to be autonomous. Do what you need to do to be happy, healthy, and sane.
- Personal space is constructed before we work on camp projects.
- No Martyrs. The camp experience should not ruin the burn experience.
- There is a hammer down time, at which point the projects are as good as we can make 'em and all other work is optional.
- Everyone pays camp dues.
- We all have a right to have fun.